Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Nesting in Concord, MA - 2013

Hello friends!  I see many of you have been busy little elves, crafting and decorating for Christmas.  It seems that's all I've been doing the past couple of weeks.  Thankfully, I got to visit a store like "Nesting" in Concord, Massachusetts for plenty of inspiration.  This is the 3rd year in a row that Michelle and I shopped their Christmas Open House.  Oh gosh, it was truly a winter wonderland this year!
I'll leave you with these amazing photos of the store...

















Here are two of the owners, Beth and Wendy, getting a little silly:

We had a great visit and left filled with inspiration and some goodies, too - thank you ladies!

Oh, and be sure to head over to Kathy's blog at Creative Home Expressions.  She's having a blog Anniversary celebration this week with a giveaway each day!  I've contributed to today's giveaway.  Congratulations Kathy!

6 comments:

Blondie's Journal said...

I would love to spend some time in this shop. Wow, it's a winter wonderland! It sort of has the French-Nordic style, just lovely. I can't wait to see what you found!!

I'll pop on over to Kathy's. Love her blog! :)

XO,
Jane

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Great displays! I would have had fun in this shop, Susan. Love the elf dolls!

Thanks again for participating in my blog anniversary giveaway week! : )

Faded Charm said...

Looks like a wonderful store...great displays!

Hope you are having a nice week and I've been crafting away, myself, but I think it's time to stop and get it all put out to enjoy:-)

xoxo
Kathleen

It's me said...

Lovely !!!...have a nice weekend.....Ria...x !

Unknown said...

i love this tradition of ours and look forward to it all year long mon amie! always so much inspiration to be found beyond those "Nesting" doors...and to share it with you..well...icing on the "gateau!" ;);)

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

Oh my, why haven't I been there yet!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...